Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-day

So, like most other single people in the world, I've been dreading this day. I'll smile and laugh, pretending it doesn't phase me that I don't have a valentine, but it does. Either way, here's some love quotes and pics, some cynical, some not.








"What is love but a second-hand emotion?" -- Tina Turner


I know I've posted some of these before but I just love them so much I can't help it. Here's what some kids have to say about love:
“Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.” Chrissy – age 6
“Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.”Elaine-age 5
“When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.” (what an image)Karen – age 7
“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.You just know that your name is safe in their mouth. Billy – age 4
“Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologneand they go out and smell each other.” Karl – age 5

No comments:

Post a Comment