Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stuff......

"In life, we do things. Some we wish we had never done and some we wish we could replay a million times. They make us who we are and, in the end, they shape and detail us. If we were to reserve them, we wouldn't be the person we are today. So, just live. Make mistakes and have wonderful memories. But, never second guess who you are, where you've been and, most importantly, where you're going." -Anonymous

"Seven am;
The garbage truck beeps as it backs up
And I start my day thinking about what I've thrown away.
Could I push rewind?
The credits traverse, signifying the end
But I missed the best part.
Could we please just go back to start?"
-Incubus "11AM"
that song reminds me of my old apartment in Laurel

"As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold." -Unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment