Thursday, August 20, 2009

Much Needed Day Off

This week has been absolutely ridiculous. I worked 60 hrs in 4 days. The cherry on top of this shitastic sundae was getting my ass basically beat by an overweight 14 yr old girl last night. Let's just say I came home covered in toothpaste, hair grease, scratches, and sweat. She also yanked some of my hair out and just about broke my right middle finger. Oh and of course this altercation required hours of paperwork afterwards. So, yea, I'm sorta hating my job right now. I think I need an outlet for all the aggression it's bringing up in me, maybe martial arts or boxing or something (me....boxing...haha thats a funny thought).

Anywho, today I slept in and am running some errands. Then, later tonight I'm having an old friend over for a wine and movie night. I'm pretty psyched about that honestly. I could use a distraction right now.

Here's more random photos and quotes from my travels this morning....

"The tendency of aggression is an innate, independent, instinctual disposition in man... it constitutes the most powerful obstacle to culture."
-Sigmund Freud

"The answer to the riddle of how individuals can lose restraint over their propensity to injure others must lie in what is ordinary rather than extraordinary: normal human development."
-Peter Fonagy




No comments:

Post a Comment