Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Adorable quotes by kids

"My mother says to look for a man who is kind. That's what I'll do. I'll find somebody who's kinda tall and handsome."
-Carolyn, age 8


"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." - Billy, age 4


On what the proper age to get married is:
"Eighty-four. Because at that age, you don't have to work anymore, and you can spend all your time loving each other in your bedroom." -Judy, age 8

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -Tommy, age 5


Ways to make someone fall in love with you:
"One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it's something she likes to eat. French fries usually works for me." -Bart, age 9....smart kid


Thanks to the UCB parent's network for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment