I'm kinda anal in that I love to make lists and organize things. There's a lot of things I want to accomplish in the next couple months (hopefully) and I figured making a list of them may help motivate me. I'll cross things off as I finish them.
- buy a fish-eye camera
- get a new job in the city
- visit my father and friends in Cecil County
- go through all my clothes and shoes and donate what I'm not wearing
- plan the Harper's Ferry trip
- try to swear less.....i realized I do this way too much
- save some money.....somehow
- go on an unplanned, impromptu weekend camping trip
- beach day trip
- DC day trip (zoo, museums, etc)
These things don't seem to add up very well. Trips require money, which I am ridiculously short on right now. This moves finding a new job in the city up in importance.