Monday, April 27, 2009

Life To-Do List 4/27/09


I'm kinda anal in that I love to make lists and organize things. There's a lot of things I want to accomplish in the next couple months (hopefully) and I figured making a list of them may help motivate me. I'll cross things off as I finish them.
  • buy a fish-eye camera
  • get a new job in the city
  • visit my father and friends in Cecil County
  • go through all my clothes and shoes and donate what I'm not wearing
  • plan the Harper's Ferry trip
  • try to swear less.....i realized I do this way too much
  • save some money.....somehow
  • go on an unplanned, impromptu weekend camping trip
  • beach day trip
  • DC day trip (zoo, museums, etc)

These things don't seem to add up very well. Trips require money, which I am ridiculously short on right now. This moves finding a new job in the city up in importance.

-jme

No comments:

Post a Comment