Friday, March 27, 2009

What I'm Listening to Today

Here's a glimpse into what I listened to today at work. Kinda random I know. That's just how my mind works.

  • "I'll be" -Edwin McCain (used to play this on my flute when i was younger. i was such a nerd)
  • "Kiss" - Prince
  • "Amber" -311
  • "Sleep" -Azure Ray
  • "Breathe Me" -Sia
  • "Love Her Madly (acoustic)" - The Doors
  • "All My Loving" - Jim Sturgess (Across the Universe Beatles cover)
  • "Ni**as Die for Me" -Drag-on (Derek and I used to loooove this song. haha)
  • "Damien" -DMX
  • "How's it Going Down" -DMX (man I didn't realize how much I used to like this CD)
  • "This is the Life" -Amy MacDonald (a suggestion by Bryan a couple days ago, kinda addicting)
  • "You Know I'm No Good" -Amy Winehouse
  • "What a Wonderful World" -Louie Armstrong (I'm a nerd, I know)
  • "Please Mr. Postman" -The Marvelettes
  • "Perculator" -Cajmere (how I got to this I have no clue, im ashamed)
  • "Dig" -Incubus
  • "Running Away" -Hoobastank

Wow. My mind does work in strange ways. I'm halfway embarassed looking back on this list now. Thank god not many people read my blog lol.

-jme

2 comments:

  1. Did ya sing along with w/ Louie?? I know you did :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't because I was at work. Trust me, it was painful not to.

    ReplyDelete