Quotes of the day:
"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened—or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on. "
— Tupac Shakur
"If you can make a girl laugh-you can make her do anything"
I haven't posted on here for a while and honestly have no excuse. I just haven't had much to say. My life has been pretty boring, just working sleeping and eating really. But, over the past couple nights I've been thinking of a few things to write about so here goes.
Being in the dating world sucks. It's so mfn confusing. I honestly don't know how people do it. One person likes another person, maybe the feeling is mutual, maybe not. You don't know until you make it pretty damn obvious that you're interested, therefore risking the embarrassment of rejection. I have come to realize in the past couple days that I am terrified of rejection. I honestly don't know how guys deal with it (since they typically do most of the active pursuing). Also, usually the person one becomes interested in is some sort of friend. Therefore, you also risk ruining a friendship over making your intentions known. So, the point I'm trying to get to here is: How does one show interest in someone without the risk of rejection? And I'm beginning to realize it's not really possible. I guess I just need to decide whether it's worth the risk and either "man up" or give up.
Alright enough of me babbling..
Links of the day:
- Justin sent me this one. It's pretty funny. It's a flowchart that describes 90% of all pornos.
- Oh man this made me giggle. But I really want to know how they got in there.
- I totally want some of these. Imagine giving a guy your number on one. That would definitely leave a lasting impression.
- Lisa sent me this. It's just awful honestly. I mean it's one thing to blow it in your cat's face but actually forcing it into a box, horrible.
- This is just gross. I don't see how it's romantic at all. Every time I would look at the ring I would remember it came out of my butt.
- This is 90% of the reason I want to have kids. Seriously.
- I love these kids. I know this video is old, but still funny.
Okay, that's enough for now. Maybe I'll add more later.