But, since I don't have superpowers and can't just skip a weekend I'm trying to keep myself somewhat busy, leaving time for a few tricks I've got up my sleeve. Just because my v-day is most likely to be uneventful doesn't mean I can't try and make someone else's day:). Friday I work half-day now so no sleeping in or gym probably but I plan on at least cleaning the apartment, last minute changes to secret v-day plans, making those muffins i previously posted a link to, then prob just a movie night in with Rex. Saturday: sleep in, gym, back to the shore for a wine night with Jen (and most probably The Notebook and a righteous pity party lol). Thank god for her that's all I've gotta say.
Then on Sunday I'm gonna sleep in (surprise), run/pilates, and just hang out because I have off work on Monday (4 day weekend!! I know!!!). And Monday I'm kind of hoping to have a movie night with a friend.
OK. Now onto my interesting links of the day:
- Evidently this is why I love manly men. Also explains my new found obsession with facial hair lol.
- A phone that without dialing calls up your favorite pizza delivery place. Ridiculous.
- Foreplay is evidently now unnecessary. Right......
- This seriously made my day. I'll probably watch it a few more times. Is that a TI-83 tucked in his waistband???
- Best cities to live in map. OK, so D.C. gets highest woman to man ratio..not helping me there. I love Georgia and Atlanta got best city for single living. But, by far the best one is Alaska (and I've always wanted to move back there) with bars open until 5 AM. Awesome!
- What the f is wrong with Joanquin Phoenix???
- How F'n hilarious is this. This little girl is adorable.