Monday, February 16, 2009

I miss the still of the silence. As you breathe out and I breathe in.

I have off work today so I'm still back on the shore just relaxing, doing laundry, and enjoying the quiet of an empty house. Justin sent me this Web site last night and it's great. A lot of really interesting photos and some good music and quotes too (at times a little sappy/emo-ish, but interesting nonetheless). My favorite photo thus far, though its simple, is this one. What can I say I'm a sucker for rain. Running in it, watching it, hearing it, all of it. This really makes me want summer and the rainstorms that come with it to be here now.


One quote I really enjoyed from the site was:

"Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride."

-Solbeam

No comments:

Post a Comment