Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Currently Listening to: Coldplay "Fix You"

"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down on your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"


Love that song by the way. I'm kind of in a trance today due to lack of sleep so listening to songs like that is probably not the best idea. Before you know it I'll be hunched over in my cubicle. Last night I stayed up watching COPS at a friend's house and didn't get home until 2am (definitely worth it tho, no complaints here). I'm just really going to have to get to bed early tonight.

Here's my interesting links for the day:
  • Ummm.....a slavery amusement park? Built by the Jackson Five? This is just strange.
  • The kind of E-cards nobody wants to receive.
  • Last night I was watching Family Guy and was reminded of my favorite episode: when Stewie and Brian get wasted.
  • Dear Mel Gibson, Please don't ever go out in public like this again. Thank You.
  • This dog hates when people sing Happy Birthday. Also strange.
  • Men have a biological clock also according to this article.
  • One of the best FML postings I've seen yet. This soo sounds like something that would happen to me.

The links are weak sauce today, I know. The Internet world just seems to be taking a day off for some reason. But, this photo caught my eye today. It sums up my racing thoughts I have at night (big part of my insomnia) really well. Jen, you'll probably like this too.

-jme

No comments:

Post a Comment